This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to SDRRC via this website shall be deemed to be the property of SDRRC and SDRRC shall be free to use such information for any lawful purposes.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
SECTION 1: COLLECTED INFORMATION
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser)
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with SDRRC.com via e-mail.
SECTION 2: USE OF DATA COLLECTED
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future communications regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted.
In summary, if you do not want to be contacted by email, phone, text, or through any other means from SDRRC, then do not submit your information to SDRRC.
SECTION 3: DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a SDRRC product or service
- As required by law; and
- We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties, without your consent.
SECTION 4: YOUR RIGHTS
You can remove your information from our newsletter lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails we send you, or by sending your request, in writing.
If you have any communication or security related questions or concerns, please contact us.
SECTION 5: OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
SECTION 6: OUR RIGHT TO CHANGE
SECTION 7: OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us.
SECTION 8: ANTI SPAM POLICY. CAN-SPAM ACT COMPLIANCE
SDRRC is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from SDRRC.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, SDRRC has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by SDRRC will clearly identify us as the sender.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from SDRRC will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from SDRRC’s automated-email list.
- All emails sent to you directly by SDRRC include valid postal address information in the footer.
- Emails sent to you directly by SDRRC will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
SDRRC understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. SDRRC and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt-out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited emails. SDRRC’s email messages sent always include instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of SDRRC. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us.